Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)

I know this is short notice but my good friend, Dr. Sally Boyd, is visiting from Hawaii to spend time with me during my medical leave. She is available to schedule for NLP sessions for the week of October 24th. I am at home and do not have the official description of NLP so I will give you my impression. If "health is defined as freedom from limitations" often our own thoughts/fears/emotions limit us from achieving our higher goals. What NLP does is remove those old patterns and replace them with new patterns to achieve our goals. She is charging $100 a session and it is well worth it when you find you self being stuck. We have used it to remove simple phobias to long standing reactive patterns from childhood. She is a genius at this and would highly recommend it. Just call the office if you would like to schedule.

Molly Linton

No comments:

Post a Comment